Jobs & Opportunities
Contracts Manager :Parvana Strategic Sourcing (PTY) Ltd in Cape Town
Job Title: Contracts Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 1000005
City: Cape Town
Country: South Africa
• Manages a variety of government, international, and commercial contracts and subcontracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements.
• Provides on-site advice to all of the clients business units and project teams on contract management and policy compliance matters.
• The Contract Manager may manage more than one engagement or, alternatively, be full-time on a single engagement (depending on the size/complexity of the agreement).
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responds to complex inquiries regarding contract obligations and revisions
• Identifies risks and issues, suggests alternatives that lead to the best solution
• Reviews and manages contractual obligations of the parties and provides continual review to ensure that all terms and conditions are met
• Prepares and disseminates information regarding contract status, compliance, modifications, etc.
• Responsible for the day-to-day management of one or several assigned project or business personnel assisting with the Contract Management function
• Acts as the primary contact between the project team and/or business unit and Legal & Commercial, ensuring that all legal and contractual matters are addressed efficiently and promptly
• Acts as liaison between the client and its clients/vendors
• Responsible for adherence to company policies and procedures by assigned Contract Management, project or business personnel
• Responsible for educating the project team on contract terms and monitoring compliance
• Develops and integrates Contract Management tools, templates, methods and processes for the engagement
Education and Qualifications:
• LLB or similar
Technical Skills & Experience:
• Minimum of 4 years of applicable industry / contract management experience
• Possess comprehensive knowledge of general corporate business practices, government and commercial contracting regulations and principles, subcontracting practices, and (preferred If this is available) accounting and finance principles
• Able to resolve contracts and pricing issues
• Advise and interact with all levels of management
• Ability to demonstrate excellent analytical and mathematical skills
• Excellent oral and written communication and negotiation skills
• Demonstrated proficiency in spreadsheet, Microsoft Word, writing skills
Please Send your cv to Tracy@parvana.co.uk