Jobs and Opportunties
Tester - Mobile GSM Networks
Sapientis South Africa
Urgently looking for a technical tester with experience in Mobile GSM networks to support the project team in setting up test environments, developing test tools and executing simulated GSM environment tests.
Candidates must satisfy the following Minimum Requirements:
• Degree/Diploma in IT/Software Engineering/Computer Science
• A minimum of 2 years relevant testing experience
• Solid Unix / Linux / Solaris operating system skills
• Knowledge of Perl and Shell scripting
• Strong SQL skills, including writing SQL queries
• IP Network knowledge
• The ability to perform operating system installations and software installations
• Ability to read and understand C/C++ code, SQL statements and Bash Scripts
• Ability to critically analyse project requirements and compile test plans.
• Experience with technical, functional, usability and regression testing methods.
• Strong root cause analysis and problem solving skills
• Solid understanding of software production lifecycle process including software testing, factory acceptance testing and customer acceptance testing.
• Documenting and reporting skills must be well developed. Excellent understanding of testing concepts and the role of QA in the software development
Salary Commensurate with experience and may be structured for optimal tax benefit.
For full job specifications, send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org