TARGET AFRICA's TELECOMS, IT and MEDIA COMMUNITIES
Through its website and newsletters uniquely focused on the whole of Africa, Balancing Act provides a unique platform where from your company can advertise its products, services and solutions.
1. SPONSORSHIP and ADVERTISING IN THE NEWSLETTERS
Balancing Act produces three "e-letters" covering the telecoms, Internet and broadcast sectors in Africa. Free of charge and in html format, they are published in a consistent and regular way and sent via email.
NEWSLETTERS in TELECOMS/NTIC segments in Africa
1) “News update” is the weekly English speaking newsletter covering the telecoms and Internet sectors across Africa. Number of subscribers: 6000.
2) “Dernières nouvelles des TICs en Afrique” is the fortnightly French speaking newsletter covering the telecoms and Internet sectors across Africa. Number of subscribers: 1950.
NEWSLETTERS in AUDIOVISUAL-BROADCAST segments in Africa
3) “Broadcast, film and convergence” is the fortnightly English speaking newsletter covering the audiovisual sector in the whole of Africa. Number of subscribers: 4000.
4) “La veille de l'audiovisuel en Afrique” (VAA) is the fortnightly French speaking newsletter covering the audiovisual sector across the whole of Africa and further. Number of subscribers: 1000, growing weekly.
With an advertising banner in the newsletters, readers are a click-through to your website where they can find essential information about your company and products. Our newsletters often get distributed to employees within large organisations, offering extra exposure.
2. ADVERTISING ON THE WEBSITE
In 2013 and 2014, the balancingact-africa.com website attracted more than 440 000 visits and over 360 000 unique visitors from all over the World.
Advertise on Balancing Act’s website and your company will be exposed to thousands of visitors who browse our website daily because of the valuable industry information they find there (check our news' archive here). It is a cost-effective way to market your company, to convey fresh messages, to expose your solutions and to reach new clients.
The below map shows where visitors to the Balancing Act's website come from (in green):
3. WE SEND YOUR MAILSHOTS
More and more business owners are choosing cost-effective ways to market their solutions to targeted audiences using e-mail. Permission-based email marketing provides some of the best return on investment for your marketing budget.
Balancing Act can offer to send clients’ mail shots if the content is in line with our editorial angle. Mail shots are HTML emails produced by clients which we check and send to our readers (with their permission).
4. INSERT YOUR COMMUNICATION IN OUR VIDEO INTERVIEWS
We have 2 YouTube channels where we have posted over 300 video interviews of innovators and major industry players. Get us to interview your executives, insert pre-roll or post-roll ads in our videos...Call us to find out more.
5. SPONSOR ONE OF OUR UPCOMING REPORTS
Building market reports takes lots of time and energy. Everytime we decide to produce a report, we make a bet, and sometimes we do not get full return on investment. We need help! If you want your brand to be associated with some of our upcoming white papers and market reports, please contact us.
If you want to advertise or find out more about our advertising and sponsorship opportunities, please contact us via email: marketing (at) balancingact-africa.com
To download the advertising rates card (2015 rates remain the same as in 2013 and 2014), please click here:
|Balancing Act Rates Card and Media Pack - 2013-1.doc||2.35 MB|