Canal + Africa adds Voxafrica to its bouquet
Canal + Africa has announced the arrival of a new channel on its bouquet: Voxafrica.
Voxafrica is the first Panafrican bilingual (French / English) and independent channel.
Dedicated to the whole family, Voxafrica offers varied and entertaining programmes with:
- A weekly selection of African films and the best of Nigerian cinema
- News magazines and unusual reports
- Information with two daily newscast providing an African Eyes on international news
- Radio programs dedicated to sport, especially football and basketball in Africa, and African music
- Youth programs for children, available every weekend in French and English.
Available from September 8, 2010, subscribers can discover Voxafrica on channel 18 from the “access” formula. With the arrival of Voxafrica, Canal + Africa has expanded its range of African channels to 15.