Technology & Convergence - In Brief
- Follow the first web TV in West Africa dedicated to human rights here:
- The Cheetah Code is a web TV series spotlighting Africa’s young entrepreneurs and emerging technology sector.
- JasonNjoku was on the CNBC “beyond markets” biz show for a business chat on Africa VOD.
- Rwandan media group Tele10 is to launch WatchAfrica, a new mobile TV offering in partnership with Net-M, a German NTT Docomo affiliate, France’s Mobibase and Germany’s Cyberroute.
Full story here:
- French premium channel operator Canal+ is launching several new channels on YouTube based on its key programming franchises. YouTube’s director of partnerships, southern Europe, Africa and the Middle East said: “We are very excited about this partnership...full story here: