Digital Broadcasting Switchover Forum 2014 Announces World Class Speaker Faculty
The Digital Broadcasting Switchover Forum Africa 2014 is attracting some of the largest names from the broadcasting sector including policymakers, regulators broadcasters, content developers, broadcast network infrastructure providers and operators, equipment manufacturers and opinion leaders.
World class speakers will share their knowledge and expertise with delegates providing an insight into the latest developments captivating the industry.
With more African countries switching on digital broadcasting transmission systems, new opportunities arise and these need to be to be fully taken advantage off, whilst being able to deliver on providing the consumer an enhanced consumer experience.
Speaker Faculty includes:
• Cristiano Benzi - Director Line of Business Video and Broadcasting, Eutelsat
• Francis Wangusi - Director General, Communications Commission of Kenya (CCK)
• George Twumasi - Deputy Chairman and CEO, African Broadcasting Network
• James Kaphale - Director of Legal Services for Malawi Communications Regulatory Authority
• Dr Mashilo Boloka - Director for Broadcasting Policy, Department of Communications in South Africa
• Pham Nhu Hai - Head of Broadcasting Services Division, Radio communication Bureau, International Telecommunication Union
• Shola Taylor - Chief Executive Officer, Kemilinks International
• Professor Tim Unwin - Secretary-General, Commonwealth Telecommunications Organisation
Through a combination of panel discussions, presentations, workshops and case studies, the Digital Broadcasting Switchover Forum Africa 2014 is designed to focus on proven solutions.
For more click here