Loeries Radio, Television, Film and Video judging panel announced
Patrick Baron, Executive Creative Director of McCann in Australia will chair the Radio, Television, Film and Video panel for the Loeries.
Last year Baron was honoured by the Advertising Age USA as the world's No.1 Creative Director and Art Director. He is also the only Australian creative director and art director to have had work awarded by TED.
Baron will also be speaking at the DStv Seminar of Creativity during Loeries Creative Week Cape Town on 19 September. Joining Baron at the Seminar and on the judging panel is Regional judge Ali Ali, Film Director and Founder of Elephant in Cairo. Ali took home a Cannes Gold Lion this year for directing a two-for-one movie ticket campaign offer from telecommunications company Du.
• Patrick Baron (chairman) - Executive Creative Director, McCann Australia
• Ali Ali (regional judge) - Film Director
• Ahmed Tilly - Executive Creative Director, Black River FC
• Brett Morris - Chief Executive Officer, FCB
• Chris Gotz - Executive Creative Director, Ogilvy Cape Town
• Jenny Glover - Joint Executive Creative Director, Net#work BBDO
• Justin Gomes - Executive Creative Director, FoxP2
• Kirk Gainsford - Executive Creative Director, Lowe Cape Town
• Rob McLennan - Creative Founding Partner, King James II
• Rui Alves - Executive Creative Director, Y&R SA
• Xolisa Dyeshana - Executive Creative Director, Joe Public
• Pete Case - Founder & CEO, Gloo
• Michael Middleton - Director, Jump
Judging takes place during Loeries Creative Week Cape Town from 15 to 21 September 2014. Finalists will be announced during the week and winners will be announced on Saturday 20 and Sunday 21 September at the 36th Annual Loerie Awards at the CTICC.
Check out the full Creative Week programme at loeries.com.
'Trace' media Group which specializes in music and sport announced the appointment of Victor Bannerman-Chedid as Chief Operating Officer in charge of the coordination of operational services for all the Group's activities in Africa.
Read the full story here.