Jobs and Opportunities
* Tender for long-distance trenches for nationwide fibre cable project - Zimbabwe
* Pre-incubation phase pogramme to assist early stage entrepreneurs – South Africa
CITI and the Bandwidth Barn will be running a new pre-incubation phase programme called Velociti Y with the aim of assisting early stage entrepreneurs to evaluate the viability/feasibility of their existing business concepts, ideas, products, services, technologies, etc. from November 2009 through March 2010.
We will consider the first 40 applications of which 20 will be selected to receive professional consulting regarding the further development and commercialisation of their business ideas/concepts.
Selection criteria - preference will be given to the following:
1. Pre-revenue/early-stage start-ups
2. Existing business concept/idea/product/service/technology
3. The capacity to execute business plan once completed (background qualifications, knowledge, skills, etc.)