Jobs and Opportunities
Commercial Director – Burundi
To develop and manage the commercial and marketing activities
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
You will be reporting to the Chief Executive Officer. In addition to the local activities that you will be leading, you will coordinate also with your peer and at the holdings level.
Your main duties are defined below but not limited to:
• To develop and prepare the business plan for new and on-going operations.
• To manage and monitor the deployment of the business plan at commercial level (direct sales or channel sales) with defined objectives and targets,
• To develop new products and manage revenue generations per product
• To identify relevant needs such as staffing, call centers, marketing agencies
• To present management with new ideas on enhancing operations performance
• To assist in strategy development towards new technologies and newly recognized commercial processes
• To develop the marketing and promotional strategy using different methodologies.
• To develop and manage specific budget responsibilities i.e. marketing, sponsorship, branding.
• To manage other relevant freelance and contract staff.
• 10-12 years of successful track record of sales and/or client account management.
• At least five years in a senior role, developing and executing the sales and marketing strategy.
• Previous experience in Telecom market is preferred.
• Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Management or any related field.
• Proven experience of bringing in new business/revenue.
• Ability to negotiate deals with numerous third parties.
• Strong communications skills, good attention to detail and a team-player.
• Ability to be flexible and calm under pressure.
• Excellent management skills.
• Fluently spoken and written French language required, English a plus.
• Generous housing allowance
• Local transportation
• Paid leave
• Relocation package
• Health benefits
• Bonus based on results
Please send your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com