Jobs & Oppotunities
Team Lead 2 / Senior 3G RNO Engineer
Posted date: Fri, 6th Jan
Location: Western Africa
ParaCell is searching for a Team Lead 2 / Senior 3G RNO Engineer
· Team Lead Responsibility ( Most have past Team Lead Experience)
· 6 years Experience in 3G optimization parameters tuning and performance monitoring for new and existing sites, troubleshooting problematic sites and customer complaint handling, dimensioning and capacity management, NW cap.
· Monitoring responsible, neighbor relation optimization guidelines, analysis of NW Quality and performance, KPI's development
· Monitor & analyze the WCDMA/HSPA Radio Network Statistics on daily basis
· Achieve & maintain the Radio Network Performance as per the contracted KPIs (Accessibility, Retainability, and Mobility & Service Integrity)
· Candidate will be responsible for reducing congestion and drops, improving the IRAT Handover, Soft Handover, Location Update, Paging, CSSR, RRC Connection & RAB Establishment Success rate in the 3G RAN network for all Voice, Video Packet & High Speed.
· Issuing capacity upgrade requests whenever needed
· Responsible for the drive test analysis and taking the necessary action to improve the performance of his geographical area.
· Candidate should have a strong knowledge with (UETR, UEH, and GPEH) traces, parsing and analysis and comfortable to work with it on daily basis.
· Evaluate and adapt new methods and technologies regarding Radio Network Optimization, Features, and Trials & Tuning.
· Good knowledge with the use of MS office, Mapinfo, TCPU (Tems cell planner universal), Drive test analysis and TEMS investigation drive test analaysis
· Must have good knowledge with SecureCRT, MOSHELL, Comand Prompts,OSS, Nexplorer
Must have good communication skills, must have ability to work independently, International experience and closely with the end-Customer are other essential skills.
Please apply with accompanying CV indicating your availability
Job Title Team Lead 2 / Senior 3G RNO Engineer
Posted By ParaCell
Start Date 9 Jan 2012
for more information please follow this link