Jobs & Opportunities
Durbanville (Cape Town) based company looking for a Medium/Skilled level programmer with 4+ years programming experience with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Examples of Duties:
• Performs computer programming development or modification, program testing and the preparation of program operating procedures.
• Work independently and systematically within an established IT team.
• Logging and fixing of bugs
• Sustain GUI user experience and standards
• .Net (C# and ASP.NET)
• SQL SERVER
• MySQL SERVER
• Stored procedures
• Experience with large internet sites and CRM’s
• Secondary Qualifications:
• Classic ASP
• Server Administration
• Knowledge of internet security
• Mobile internet development
Relevant tertiary qualification or certification with experience in above mentioned skills.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for application details.
*Project Manager 
Recruitgroup – Johannesburg North, Gauteng, South Africa
Role and Responsibilities:
Management of the interface of different disciplines
Management of client meetings
Management of contractors and contract finances
Excellent contract budget and costing knowledge
MS projects knowledge
Basic AutoCAD knowledge
Our client is a engineering company that focuses in infrastructure that deals with logistic heavy weights as well as mining company through out Southern African and Africa.
nicola.615D39A6.email@example.com or click here: