The LINK Centre's Certificate in Telecommunications Policy, Regulation and Management starts on 20 July 2015
• Neo who? What will the buyout mean for telecomms competition in SA?
• A new CEO or just another Hlaudi day at the SABC?
• The ship that sank without a trace? Where goeth the ICT Policy Review?
• Queueing at the border? Where is that digital migration exactly?
• Spectrum, spectrum, my kingdom for some spectrum?
For answers to these questions, sign up for TPRM 2015.
Even better, bring a friend or a colleague. Make sure your organisation is empowered to get to grips with the changing face of telecommunications, broadcasting, broadband and the Internet in 2015.
For more information, please see the attached brochure, or go to our website
To enrol, contact Melissa Moodley on Melissa.Moodley@wits.ac.za or +27 (0) 11 717 4598 or go online
Nairobi Innovation Week
5 -7 August 2015
University of Nairobi
The Nairobi Innovation Week Committee has announced the official commencement of the registration process for the event in August, which will bring together government, academia, startups and other stakeholders for discussions under the theme “Innovate and Prosper”.
For more information and to register vsit the website here.
Broadband World Forum 2015
20-22 October 2015
Excel Centre, London
Broadband World Forum is one of the world’s largest telecoms, media & technology events with over 7,800 senior executives from across the globe.
For more information click here: