Jobs and Opportunities
* Chief Commercial Officer - Sudan
A Chief Commercial Officer is required in Sudan to join Telecom Operator on a permanent basis.
- Bachelors Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business. Preferably holding MBA.
- A minimum of 15 years related experience with progressive managerial responsibilities, preferably in a telecom field.
- Demonstrated in-depth Marketing, Sales and Customer Services techniques and financial principles.
- Effective ability to communicate orally or in written form effectively with co-management, internal and external customers.
* 18 GRANTS TO SUPPORT JOURNALIST PARTICIPATION TO WORKSHOP
The Panos Institute West Africa (PIWA) through its “Uses and Policies of Digital Technology” Programme (ICT Programme), will organize on December 13th to 15th, 2007, in Dakar, Senegal, a workshop entitled “3rd Regional workshop on Medias and ICT issues in West Africa : New journalism, new technologies, improved governance”.
To enlarge participation in the workshop, PIWA will provide 18 grants for participation for selected African journalists. Priority will be given to journalists from English speaking countries and to radio journalists.