- Connie Molusi, the ousted CEO of media company Johnnic Communications (Johncom), has taken up the position of chairman at Telkom Media in South Africa.
- Michael Foley has recently joined Celtel Nigeria as Chief Commercial Officer.
- Storm Telecom has appointed Willem van Rensburg, previously head of strategy and telecommunications at BCX, as CEO. The two founding shareholders, Tim Parsonson and Tim Wyatt-Gunning, have handed over the reins.
- Joseph Mucheru has been named the new site lead for Google Kenya.
- Nnamdi Nwokike was recently endorsed as the CEO of West African Telecommunications Regulators' Assembly, WATRA, at the General Meeting of the body in Bamako, Mali.
- Steven Hayward, Telkom’s managing executive of retail marketing at Telkom South Afric , has resigned. Erna Korff has taken Hayward’s place as acting Managing Executive.
- Technology company GijimaAST has appointed Jonas Bogoshi as its new CEO, poaching him from the State Information Technology Agency (Sita).