11 April 2019
The 3-day conference annually hosts over 200 attendees where industry leaders debate on new trends, business models and regulatory issues; and also reinforce relationships between FTAs, Pay-TV operators, OTT, satellite operators, TV channels, music, production, distribution, media & technology companies connected to the TV and entertainment industry.
The event has been continuously growing to bring together the captains of industry looking for better ways to produce and monetize their content across multiple platforms and devices.
Our HOT TOPICS are:
- FTTH boom in South Africa: A game changer
- African Public Broadcasters: how to enter the digital world?
- Changing media landscape: Private TV on the rise!
- Monetization of TV & video via YouTube and digital platforms
- Digital FTA opportunities and success stories in Africa
- Mobile operators going OTT: opportunity and challenges
- Television advertising in Africa: looking at the needs of the buyers
- Mobile money: Integration of payment solutions for Pay TV and OTT operators
2019 African Geospatial Data and Internet Conference
22 – 24 October 2019-04-05 Accra, Ghana
The African Open Data and Internet Research Foundation (AODIRF), a non-profit organisation focused on open data access and internet capacity building, is organising African Geospatial Data and Internet Conference 2019, on 22-24 October at Accra International Conference Centre.
The conference is being organised in collaboration with National Development Planning Commission Ghana, Ghana Statistical Service, Global Open Data for Agriculture and Nutrition (GODAN), Geospatial Media and Communications, and Space Generation Advisory Council.
For more information visit the website here.