* The fourth general assembly of the association of telecommunications regulators of West Africa (ARTAO) selected Nnamdi Nwokiké from Nigeria as its executive secretary.
* State IT Agency (SITA) CEO Mavuso Msimang will step down from the position once his replacement has been identified.
* Branislav Zivkovic has been appointed as MD of Lexmark International South Africa, replacing Hans Horn, who recently resigned.
* Technology company Set Point will review whether chairman Chris Seabrooke is truly independent, following concerns voiced at its annual general meeting (AGM).
* Henry Njoroge left UUNet Kenya after leading it as managing director for the last six years. He was replaced in an acting capacity by another long-serving colleague, Geoffrey Shimanyula, who was previously the firm's country sales manager.