* Tracey Newman, managing director of FrontRange Solutions South Africa, is to leave the company at the end of April for personal reasons. Newman has been with FrontRange Solutions South Africa for eight years, five as managing director, in which time it has become the strongest-performing region of all the company's global operations.
* Vincent Waiswa has been appointed the chief executive officer of Bridges.org. He has been working in the same organisation as Africa programmes director for this leading ICT organisation based in the United States.
* As part of its plan to expand its activities and coverage in developing countries, the World Dialogue on Regulation has named regional correspondents for Africa, Asia and Latin America & the Caribbean. Robertine Tankeu has become the regional correspondent for Africa. Robertine Tankeu is a researcher active with Research ICT Africa (RIA!), ENDA's ICT and Gender Network based in Dakar, Senegal, and the Euro-African ICT network. Robertine is based in Yaounde, Cameroon.
* Frikkie Grobler has been appointed as General Manager of Digica. He joins the local operation to lead the roll-out of the Digica Transformational IT Outsourcing Services Model throughout the region. Since opening its Cape Town office in 2002, mid-market IT outsourcing specialist, Digica, says that it has been making substantial gains.
* Ndi Two and Paul Wilde have left Arrivia.kom and their division has been merged into its Face Technologies subsidiary that is headed by Serfies Serfontein.