JOBS AND OPPORTUNITIES
Digital Partners Nigeria and Systemax Information Technologies wants to contract a suitably qualified and experienced web designer/trainer for a period.
- Have knowledge and skills of HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver, FrontPage
- Have at least 1 year experience in conducting web design courses
- Have experience in web site planning and design of at least 3 web sites
- Have knowledge and/or skills of portal development
- Plan and design organisational websites
- Conduct web design training courses
- Advise on portal development
The remuneration will be according to skills, experience and Qualifications.
Application should sent to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org before 31 April 2005.
The successful applicant should be able to start on May 2005.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If our correspondent is "off the mark" or you have factual amendments, mail them to us and we will include them in subsequent News Updates. If you'd like to contribute, write and let us know.
If you need information about a particular place or issue, just send your questions in. We are always happy to follow up on readers concerns.
News Update is a free e-letter produced by Balancing Act that covers African internet content and infrastructure developments, It goes out to government, the private sector, education and NGOs. To subscribe, send a message saying "I want to subscribe" to email@example.com